94-Year-Old House Fire Victim Needs Help

Photo by Pixabay: https://www.pexels.com/photo/accident-action-danger-emergency-260367/

Anne Cook lost everything in a house fire on Tuesday, November 15th. Her 2 cats perished in the blaze. She was watching TV when she saw the flames creeping up a wall.

The victim told KLFY, “I picked up the phone. I was going to call the fire department, but I said no if I wait any longer the fire was going to hit my gown and my body. It would have burned me up. I ran on the porch in my nightgown and all. That’s it, and I asked for help.”

Neighbors rushed to her aid. The fire was apparently caused by an electrical malfunction.

A gofrundme has been set up: https://www.gofundme.com/f/adjzk-house-fire?qid=1204ef778f6565d56856fde503c45628