MMM Top 10: First World Problems That Stress Us Out
A new survey found the top 10 “first world problems” that stress us out the most. Check ’em out . . .
- Not being able to fall asleep.
- Misplacing your keys.
- A traffic jam when you’re already late.
- Losing an important document.
- Not being able to find a parking spot.
- The printer not working when you really need to print something.
- Your phone battery dying while you’re out.
- Discovering you’re out of toilet paper while you’re sitting on the toilet.
- Dealing with automated customer service instead of a real person.
- Trying to pay for something and realizing you forgot your credit card.