MMM Top 10: Reasons We Just Want To Move
A new survey asked people why they want to move out of their current house, or what bothered them so much it drove them out of their LAST house. Here are the top 10 . . .
- It’s too small.
- The yard is too small.
- It needs too much work.
- It’s too far away from family.
- It’s in a bad neighborhood.
- There aren’t enough bathrooms.
- The neighbors suck.
- It’s too close to a busy street.
- There’s nowhere to park.
- It’s not close to public transportation.
A few things that finished just outside the top 10 are: Bad cell phone reception . . . bad Internet service . . . I hate my neighbor’s pets . . . and I have bad memories associated with the house.