The Most Annoying Facebook Friends
If you’re on Facebook, chances are YOU have at least one annoying friend … a recent survey reveals the most annoying friends we have on Facebook and what makes the so annoying:
- The friend who always falls for fake news stories.
- The friend who changes their profile picture too much. Once or twice a month is fine, but five times a month is a little much.
- The friend who uses GoFundMe to fund everything. Like for vacations and other stuff they should pay for themselves.
- The friend who’s intentionally vague about good news. They post something like, “Just got huge news, stay tuned.” So you have no idea what they’re talking about, but you feel obligated to like it anyway.
- The friend you don’t know very well, who starts liking photos you posted five years ago. So you suddenly feel like you’re being stalked. And it’s even worse if you’re a woman and it’s a BIKINI shot from five years ago.
- The friend who has an opinion about everything. Any time you post something that’s even slightly controversial, they’re all over it.
- The friend who posts pointless hashtags. Like a photo of a sunset, with five hashtags that say things like “blessed” and “beautiful.”
- The friend who asks questions on Facebook when they could just google the answer. Like asking for restaurant suggestions instead of checking Yelp.
- The friend who invites you to events on the other side of the country. They’re just inviting everyone they know to save time.
Source: Men’s Health